Weekly Friday 4pm EST Zoom Meeting Access: https://us04web.zoom.us/j/6208855656
Website Format Draft Outline
Need Mad Libs (for the form – what do we want on profiles for each category), Content / Resources to get them
Refer to film.ca.gov
Welcome to the Paterson Film & Entertainment Commission!
The PF&EC is your one-stop-shop resource for film, television, and commercial production in Northern New Jersey.
New Jersey is rich with diversity; a melting pot of people, cultures, economy, and scenery providing a broad scope of possibilities to creative minds.
Our vast array of tools and resources will help you navigate all sorts of production issues, from work permits to on-site safety. Find links and contact information for relevant government agencies, industry associations, guilds and unions, production directories, location sites, accommodations and more.
- Mission – Kate Needs
The Paterson Film & Entertainment Commission is committed to serving the film & entertainment industry by facilitating their every need while contributing to the economic health of the city and its people.
- Vision – Kate Needs The Paterson Film & Entertainment Commission is committed to serving the film & entertainment industry by creating ease, team, and peace of mind while contributing to the economic health of the city. (Confirmed workable.)
- Slogan – Kate Needs Suggesting Slogan contest – win gift card – submit to all Committee Members Peaceful Friendly Efficient Collaborative * Endless Possibilities (Approved to submit for slogan)
Logo – Kate Has
- FAQs – Kate Needs Review questions on other commission sites, select appropriate Q/As to include/tailor to Paterson, NJ – See sites for reference
- Members – Kate needs bios and pictures/headshots
- Steering Committee First and Last names
- Jerry, Ken, Frank, Fred, Doug, Kevin, Elliot, Janine, Alex, Fulvio
- Titles to use (Steering Committee?)
- Business Cards – First / Last / Title / PFEC Email / Logo / Mobile Phone / Web Address (Please Verify)
- Commission Member – Criteria for membership / volunteers. Not listing all members just sharing the list internally.
- Bio’s (Specialized Knowledge) Highlights, Successes (Kevin to provide prototype)
Points above were reviewed on 12/13/2019.
Please contribute to the upper section at this time.
Below to be addressed in future meetings.
Key Categories- Kate Needs: Information and any form questions for each of these profiles. Make it like mad-libs.
Business name, location, years in business, expertise, referrals, use cases, phone, website, contact email (Verify which to keep, drop, or include)
- Preferred Resources
- Post Production Facilities
- Requirements and costs (link to city web page)
- Community contact (current contact may need support)
- For consideration
- Reduced Permit Fees
- To be negotiated w/city based on location size or region
- Learn if a criteria exists around lower permit fees
- Small Business Packages
- Explore select vendors/service providers, and build teams to deliver lower cost packages
- Terms to be negotiated
- Sites by type
- Factories –
- Restaurants – Mad Libs (what info do we want them to register)
- Schools – Mad Libs
- Parks – Mad Libs
- Homes – Mad Libs
- Businesses – Mad Libs
- Pictures to be saved to Dropbox or Box web solution
- Links to images provided on website
- Images to be viewed in online solution
- Registered members may gain access to the folders (view only)
- Site designers
- Set artists
- Fine artists
- Set designers
- Exhibit providers
- Preferred Resources (to be segmented by Pre, Prod, Post Production)
- Physical Resources
- Stunt people
- Special effects
- Film and lighting
- Postproduction Facilities
- List options and locations
- Street closures
- Police liaison
- Crowd control
- Private security
- Quality control
- General Public
- Grammar School
- Middle School
- High School
- Upcoming Events